Developmental Track Meet
Saturday, May 13, 2017
Reid Ross Classical School,
Ramsey Street, Fayetteville, NC
Entry Fee $3 per event for each athlete $65 for team (15 or more athletes) Three events maximum for all age divisions
Age Divisions Determined by year of birth (8 and under through 18) Awards Top three finishers in each event will receive awards. Pre-register 3 – 11 May 2017. Online Entry at Coach O
If you have questions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO FAXED / MAILED ENTRIES ACCEPTED.
City of Fayetteville
433 Hay Street, Fayetteville, NC
|(Offered by age group = x)||8 and under||9-10||11-12||13-14||15-16||17-18|
Schedule of Events
Track Events—9am Field—9am
- 1500m 1. Discus
- 80m Hurdles 2. High Jump
- 100m Hurdles 3. Long Jump
- 110m Hurdles 4. Shot Put
- 100m 5. Mini-javelin
- Order of participation will be females, followed by males and youngest followed by oldest in all events.
- Some events may combine age groups, depending on the number of participants.
- Meet will advance on a “Running Schedule.”
- All races will be timed finals.
- All field event competitors will be allowed 3 attempts.
- Athletes must provide their own throwing implements and have them checked and certified before their competition.